Saturday, December 19, 2009

Address

In case anyone was wondering, my address is as follows:

4th Floor Ilwoo Bldg., 817-21
Yeoksam-Dong, Gangnam-Gu
Seoul 135-080 Korea

This isn't some sort of attempt to get Christmas cards or anything, but if a card happens to arrive at my workplace on my desk, I won't complain :) Also if anyone is interested in the more "traditional" style of sending mail, the address will be helpful too!

I'm going to Busan (a city in the southern part of the country) for my Christmas break to visit some friends from Goshen.

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Xmas from America hopefully you find some wild Korean parties to ring in the new decade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jesse! 새해 복 많이 받으세요 Hope you had a fun, unique Christmas in Korea! I have enjoyed reading your posts. Great opportunity! Wish your Grandma Iva could see you now. She would be so proud. I was just over at my mom's house, finishing up an old quilt top of Iva's... I do miss my Aunt Iva! Take care and enjoy your time there!

    ReplyDelete